Spoil Mom with a Special Mother’s Day Sangria Festival
Looking for something different and fun to do with your mom on Mother's Day? How about skipping the crowds at the restaurants and head to a local winery for an afternoon of fun and good times?
Baldwin Vineyards in Pine Bush is having a special Sangria Festival. Here is what they have to say about the event in their posting:
"Sample 3 different sangria's and 6 award winning wines. Live music featuring Billy Manas. Outside picnic area with fire pits. Shop local vendors. Light fare available for purchase. $12 per person"
What do you have planned for Mother's Day? Are you going to let mom sit back and relax or are you going to take her out and do up the town for brunch or dinner?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America