Storm King Art Center Announces Winter Weekends
Experience one of the most unique Hudson Valley attractions only on select weekends in winter 2020.
Storm King Art Center isn't just beautiful and historic; it's actually really cool. From what I gather, most people went on school field trips here as a kid. It was cool as a kid, and as an adult, it's even cooler. If you didn't get a chance to visit Storm King Art Center this spring/summer, you have a few chances to check it out in the winter.
According to their Facebook page, Storm King Art Center has announced three weekends in the winter that you are able to visit the massive outdoor art gallery and museum. Saturday, January 18, and Sunday, January 19, 2020, are the only January dates. Saturday, February 15, and Sunday, February 16, 2020, are the February dates. Saturday, March 21, and Sunday, March 22, 2020, are the March Dates. Each date in the winter has operating hours from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America