Storm King Art Center Set to Reopen This Month
Storm King Art Center announced they will be re-opening with a new ticketing system.
According to a post on their Facebook, Storm King Art Center is ready to re-open later this month. Storm King will be opening on Wednesday, July 15. But if you're looking to visit Storm King, you'll need a reservation. Before July 15, they'll be open to members only July 8 through July 13.
If you're not a member and wish to visit, you can make a reservation based on your carload. You are required to make a timed-entry reservation before your visit. For one person, the ticket price is $20 and goes up to $84 for six people. According to their website, they cannot accommodate carloads larger than six at the time. You can make a reservation and get all the information about the new system here.
The reservation ticketing system is not the only change. The Museum Building—including the Visitor Center, indoor galleries, and Museum Store; Storm King’s Outdoor Café, Café Cart, and Food Truck; tram service; and bike rentals will remain closed. Physical distancing of six feet will also be enforced and you are asked to wear a face-covering if physical distancing cannot be maintained, according to their website.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings