Take a Sunrise Stroll on the Walkway Over the Hudson
The Walkway Over the Hudson will be hosting its first sunrise stroll of 2020.
A Facebook event for the Walkway Over the Hudson will be hosting a sunrise stroll at the end of this month. On Sunday, March 22, you can catch the sunrise from the Walkway. Both entrances, the east and west entrance, will be open at 6:30 a.m. for this walk.
According to the Facebook event, the group walk will begin from the east gate, which is in Poughkeepsie. It will start promptly at 6:30 a.m. But don't worry, if you're not there for the group walk you can still stroll along the walkway for early that day.
This is a free event for Walkway members, according to the Facebook event. Non-members are being asked for a $5 suggested donation at the gate, or to become a member of the Walkway Over the Hudson. If you would like to learn more about becoming a member of the Walkway Over the Hudson, you can do so here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America