Take A Yoga Class With Puppies In The Hudson Valley
You can combine your love of puppies and yoga in Dutchess County.
First goat yoga, then cat yoga, and now, my personal favorite: dog yoga. Yes, DOG YOGA. On Friday, August 9, 2019, you can attend Puppy Yoga in Dutchess County. Mindful Yoga with Liz and CARE of DC (Compassionate Animal Rescue Efforts of Dutchess County) have teamed up for this great fundraising event. According to the event page on Facebook, this event has a minimum donation cost of $35.
The event will run from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. It will start with the yoga party and will move into the puppy party. This is an all levels and kid-friendly class. Ages 8 and up are welcome, according to the event page. Just make sure to reserve your spot before it fills up.
All the donations to CARE will be used for spay/neutering, vet care, food, pet supplies, and anything else the animals need.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America