Tame Impala Drops New Album ‘The Slow Rush’
The latest album from Tame Impala is out.
At 12 am on Friday, February 14, 2020, Tame Impala released their newest album, 'The Slow Rush'. This is their first album since 2015 and their fourth studio album altogether. It follows the singles 'Borderline" and 'Patience' that dropped in 2019. 'Borderline' is the first single on the new album.
Kevin Parker, aka Tame Impala, recorded the album in his home studio according to Wikipedia. The album has 12 tracks. The final track, 'One More Hour', is roughly 7 minutes long. The Guardian calls the album "a stunning explosion of heartfelt pop."
A tour is already in place for Tame Impala. They'll be coming to New York on Friday, June 5, 2020. They'll be part of the Governor's Ball that day in Randall's Island.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America