Ten Busiest Roads In The Hudson Valley
Traffic is picking back up so here's a look at what are traditionally the top 10 busiest roads in the Hudson Valley according to the most recent data from the New York Department of Transportation.
The full data set can be found here. For this article Dutchess, Orange, Ulster, Rockland, Sullivan and Putnam Counties were considered. Multiple entries from the same roadway were removed and the highest total used.
What's your least favorite Hudson Valley road to drive?
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center
- Hudson Valley Restaurants