Top 5 Suggestions To Replace The Old Poughkeepsie Staples
The former Staples location in Poughkeepsie has been sitting vacant and is prime real estate. We sought out your recommendations for what should replace it and got some great suggestions!
- White Castle - In what would be the largest White Castle location in America, however unlikely, one can only dream.
- Trader Joes/Wegmans/Adams - With the new Hudson Heritage development going in next door, a supermarket is rumored to be part of the development so a grocery store is unlikely.
- Dave & Busters - Everything about this says yes, please.
- Toy Store - Toys R Us closed their doors just down the road, could a toy store work?
- Walmart - At 23,000 square feet this would be a pretty small Walmart.
Honorable mentions: Caldor, casino, marijuana dispensary, Fiat factory, Giggles Superstore, WaWa, brothel
The property has been sitting empty since Staples moved out. What do you think will be the next business to move in?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center