Train and Tractor-Trailer Collide in Sloatsburg
It was a scary scene in Suffern earlier this week.
The Town of Ramapo Police Department reported that on Tuesday, January 21st there was an accident between an MTA train and tractor-trailer.
According to their Facebook post, the train crashed into the tractor-trailer in Sloatsburg and is currently being investigated by the MTA. While injuries haven't been reported, The Town Of Ramapo Police Department says that several agencies assisted post-crash.
The Town of Ramapo Police Department along with The Tuxedo Police Department, Coach USA/Short Line buses and even some local residents transported commuters from the train to other transportation stations.
Take a look at the video below as the train and tractor-trailer collide:
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America