Trey Anastasio, Gov’t Mule, Brandi Carlile To Play Mountain Jam
The wait is over and the lineup to the annual Mountain Jam Festival has been announced. Headliners Trey Anastasio Band, Gov't Mule, and Brandi Carlile will be joined by dozens of other bands and musicians the weekend of May 29th-31st at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.
The stacked lineup also includes sets from longtime Mountain Jam favorites Michael Franti & Spearhead and Grace Potter to go along with The Head and the Heart, Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit. Saturday will feature a special tribute to the memory of Levon Helm with an 80th birthday celebration with the Midnight Ramble Band and special guests.
Single-day and 3-day festival passes are available Monday with a special pre-sale for WRRV listeners underway until then. Just enter the code word 'WRRV' at checkout.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center