Twilight Back In Hudson Valley Theaters For 10th Anniversary
The cult classic Twilight will be back in Hudson Valley theaters for a limited time only to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the original release of the movie. Fans who attend will be able to see a sneak peek of a brand new special feature an introduction from director Catherine Hardwicke along with a commemorative poster.
The movie is the first of several in the series based on the novels by Stephanie Meyer. Set in Forks, Washington, it stars Kristin Stewart as Bella Swan who falls for Robert Pattinson's vampire character, Edward. The book topped the New York Times Bestsellers list and spawned a Twilight craze that lasted for years.
The Regal Galleria Mall Stadium 16 will be showing the movie on October 21st and 23rd at 2 and 7 PM. The theater at the Galleria at Crystal Run will be showing it both days at the same time.
The real question here is, are you, Team Edward or Team Jacob? Also, are we stuck in a time warp because how can this movie be 10 years old already?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America