Unwanted Twerking Leads To Woman’s Finger Being Bitten Off
Twerking was a popular fad that died years ago and some people think it should stay dead.
Dancing is a beautiful part of life and a great way to express out feelings through our favorite moves. It's considered an art form for a reason. Unfortunately, not all dance moves are very artistic.
This shocked me to learn but not everyone likes to have a stranger grind on them.
According to The Daily Mail, police say that 31 year old Latasha Barrett from West Virginia was charged for biting a woman's finger off when the strange woman started twerking on her without consent.
The woman was rushed to hospital and we cannot confirm her status.
I don't want to point fingers here but I think Latasha's behavior was a but over the tip. I mean the top.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
Bonus Video: WRRV Morning Grind
Bonus Video: WRRV Musician Interviews
Bonus Video: PJ Plays