Vanderbilt Mansion To Host Annual Posh Holiday Party
The Hudson Valley's own Vanderbilt Mansion will be rolling out the red carpet for their third annual Christmas party presented by the Roosevelt-Vanderbilt Historical Association on Friday, December 14th from 6:30-8:30.
This is your chance to be treated to champagne cocktails, holiday-themed desserts to go along with the sounds of the season. This will also be the first opportunity for anyone to see the newly renovated Wine Cellar as this will be the first night it's open. Everyone in attendance will receive a commemorative champagne glass with the iconic Vanderbilt 'V' on it. You'll want to break out some fresh gear because formal attire is encouraged.
Vanderbilt Mansion is now on winter hours through April 27th. They are still open seven days a week with public tours offered at noon and 3 or 4 PM. Anyone interested in taking the tour should call the morning of to confirm at (845) 229-7770.
Proceeds from the party go to benefit National Parks located in Hyde Park.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America