Vegan Oktoberfest to Take Place in Gardiner
Vegans this one is for you! First did you know that there is a local group called "Hudson Valley Vegan's?" They are based in Rhinebeck, but hold vegan themed events on both sides of the river.
Their most recent event will be taking place on Wednesday October 24, 2018 at the Mountain Brauhause in Gardiner. The event is a Vegan Oktoberfest. Here is a look at the menu:
Bavarian Pretzels with 2 mustard's
Red Cabbage-Greens-Roasted Potatoes
Signature Coconut Cake
The cost of the event is $30 per person and must be paid in advance. At this time the event is at capacity, but they do have a cancellation wait list. If you can't make it to this event, but want more information on the group, which is a 501-c not for profit organization or more details about their vegan Thanksgiving potluck event, you can check out their website, HVVegans.org.
Do you believe in a plant based diet or do you not understand what the big deal is about eating meat based products?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America