Veterans & Spouses No Longer Need to Pay SUNY Application Fees
In honor of Veterans' Day 2019 Governor Cuomo announced that veterans and their spouses will no longer have to pay application fees of $50 to $65 when they apply to a SUNY or CUNY schools.
Governor Cuomo made the announcement saying (from a press release):
Waiving the SUNY and CUNY application fees for veterans and their spouses will help these brave men and women and their families take the next steps in adapting back to civilian life and will help ensure they have the tools they need to succeed.
Have you attended a SUNY or CUNY school in New York State? Would you recommend them to someone or do you have any suggestions as to how they can have a better experience when they attend those schools?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America