Video Gaming Declared a Disorder by W.H.O
The World Health Organization, WHO, is expected to classify video game addiction as a mental health condition. WHO is publishing the information in the 11th edition of its International Classification of Diseases (ICD). An estimated 160 million persons, almost evenly split between women and men, play video games. WHO, states that the signs of video game addiction include:
- A period of 12 months where gaming is out of control
- A pattern of behavior where video gaming is taking priority over all aspects of life.
- A continuation of gaming, even when you know the consequences, even when the gaming interferes with personal relationships and working.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America