Wappingers Falls Holds First Village Marketplace Sunday
Summertime is officially kicking off with local outdoor markets.
The Village of Wappingers Falls is hosting their first Village Marketplace on Sunday, June 2. The event will take place at Mesier Park from 11 a.m. o 5 p.m. The Village Marketplace will happen every Sunday between June 2 and October 27. Below you can see a picture of the Village Marketplace map, provided by the Village of Wappingers Falls.
You can expect to see vendors that sell clothing, food, gifts, home items, and plenty more. If you're interested in becoming a vendor, it is $240 for a space for the entire 20-week season. Otherwise, it is a $20 fee per space on a weekly basis. All fees will be waived for registered 501(c)3 organizations that have proper documentation.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America