Warmest Weather Of the Year on The Way This Week In The Hudson Valley
Sunday was warm and sunny, and the week ahead looks like it will stay that way. In the official full first week of summer, temperatures will mostly remain in the 80s under sunny skies.
Monday will be very warm, almost hot, with highs in the mid-80s and somewhat humid. Monday night will go down to the lower 60s.
Tuesday will bring the one real chance for rain, with highs in the 70s, and possible showers and thunderstorms by the afternoon. Tuesday night will see a chance for thunderstorms with lows in the mid 60s.
After the rain is out, the sun and warm temps return. Wednesday through the end of the work week will be mostly sunny with highs back up in the mid-80s. Perfect time to hit the beach!
Have a great week.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America