Weather: Chance of Rain Returns to the Hudson Valley this Week
While temperatures should remain the same this upcoming week, the chance for heavy rain will return to the area.
Highs Monday will stay in the lower 80s, with a mixture of sun and clouds. lows will be in the upper 60s, as more muggy conditions return. Tuesday will see the chance for potentially heavy rain return to the Hudson Valley, as highs should hover around 80. Lows will be in the 60s Rainfall could exceed anywhere from three quarters to over an inch.
Wednesday and Thursday should remain partly sunny, with highs in the 80s, and lows in the 60s.
Friday will see another chance for afternoon showers, with highs in the 80s and lows in the mid 60s.
Have a great week!
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America