Weekend Weather: Beautiful Weekend For the Hudson Valley
The heat, humidity ,and thunderstorms are finally out of here, so now we're ready for the weekend. Forecasters are saying it's going to be quite beautiful the next few days.
Highs Friday afternoon should stay in the mid to upper 70s, with lower humidity and mostly sunny skies. Friday night will be cool, with lows in the mid to upper 50s.
Saturday and Sunday will stay very nice, with highs in the uppers 70s and partly cloudy skies. Lows both nights will dip to lower 50s. Might be a good time to crack the bedroom window for some good sleeping weather.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center