Weekend Weather: Cold Weather to Stick Around
The first real hint of winter hit the area Friday morning, and it looks like it's here to stay for awhile. Friday will only get up into the 30s, and the winds will make it feel even colder. Friday night will fall into the low 20s.
Saturday will be mostly cloudy and cool, with highs around 40. Lows will fall to the upper 20s with a chance of a passing snow shower. Sunday will be a little more mild with highs around 50, and lows around 30s.
It's not going to get any warmer though next week, as winter-like temperatures will spread across the Hudson Valley. bringing the chance for record cold.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America