WEEKEND WEATHER: Sunny and Mild Weather Coming to the Hudson Valley
Friday afternoon's cold and breezy weather will be a thing of the past come this weekend, and we're not complaining about it one bit. After low temps in the 20s Friday night, things will start to warm up significantly here in the Hudson Valley. This will feel like an early spring.
Saturday will see highs near 50, under partly cloudy skies. Lows will be in the 30s. Sunday will be even milder, with highs in the 50s. Monday will continue the warm trend, with highs once again the 50s. There is a chance for showers Monday night, with lows near 40.
Get outdoors, and have a great weekend!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America