Weekend Weather: Sunny, Warm, and Beautiful For the Hudson Valley
This is the weather we've been waiting for for so long. After getting rained upon for most of the Spring, the Hudson Valley will finally have a beautiful weekend ahead without the chance for precipitation.
Saturday will be sunny and warm with highs in the upper 70s, near 80 F. Saturday night will see lows in the 50s. Sunday will be pretty much the same, with mostly sunny skies and highs around 80 F. lows Sunday night will be in the 50s.
The next chance for rain and thunderstorms won't be until Monday.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America