MTA Is Selling an Old Trash Can for $375 Dollars
If you're looking for an old, used trash can that is considered a collectible then you may be in luck! NBC is reporting that the MTA is selling an "refuse canister" for a mere $300 dollars (plus a $75 dollar processing fee). The MTA has been selling off older, and sometimes unusual, items for over a year, and the trash can listing recently made its way back into the spotlight.
The MTA says that the old trash bin is:
Authentic, unique, and probably one of the most useful items in every home, work or office now can be yours. Hurry and grab this rare item which is available in limited quantity.
NBC says that the old dilapidated can has to be picked up in person. If you're interested in owning this piece of "NYC transit history", email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of Americaís Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America