What Do You Do With Your Pumpkins After Halloween? Recycle Them
So the big Halloween celebration extravaganza is over, what do you do with your pumpkins? Do you toss them in the trash? Do you cook the pumpkins to make Thanksgiving Pies? Do you recycle it?
Maybe you live in an area that holds an annual Pumpkin Chucking contest. There is a unique thing that you can do if you live in the Hudson Valley and that is recycle it.
Regardless of where you live in the Hudson Valley, according to the Daily Freeman, you can bring your pumpkin to the New Paltz ReUse and Recycling Center, located on Clearwater Rd in New Paltz. The pumpkins will then be used as livestock feed. Pumpkins can be brought to the center through November 30. The center is open Tuesday through Saturday, 9:30am to 4:30pm.
So, this year, what are you going to do with your pumpkins?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America