Where Is The Best Place To Apple Pick In The Hudson Valley?
It is officially fall 2019.
It's finally fall in the Hudson Valley. Which means the best time ever, which means apple picking. Apple picking is one of the best things about the Hudson Valley. I love everything about it: the atmosphere, the orchards, the activity. But each year, I'm looking for the best place to go apple picking.
Where is your favorite spot to apple pick in the Hudson Valley? So far my favorites are Barton Orchards and Wright Farms. I think they both have a great variety of activities to do. My favorite type of apples are empire but let's get real, I'll eat any kind.
Let me know your favorite place below in the comments or on our Facebook.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America