Where’s the Best Place to Kayak in the Hudson Valley?
Paddlers, this is for you.
I love kayaking. And how lucky am I that I live in the Hudson Valley where I have access to so many different lakes and rivers? I used to rent a kayak on the Hudson River for the longest time, but I actually just got my first kayak this year. It's a Perception Conduit 13.0. Now, as the warm weather is kicking in, I'm itching to get out on the water.
But before I can get on the water, I need to know where to go. So that's where you come in.
Where is the best place to kayak in the Hudson Valley? So far, I have kayaked on the Hudson River, the Long Island Sound, at Winding Hills, and a New Jersey State Park right out of Warwick. I love these places, but I want to go somewhere new.
Where do you think the best place to kayak in the Hudson Valley is? I personally like something on the larger size, somewhere where I can just kayak for a long time and not in a circle. I realize this probably limits me to places like the Hudson River or maybe even going upstate to somewhere like Lake George. But is there a hidden gem I'm missing in the Hudson Valley?
Where is the best place to kayak in the Hudson Valley? Comment below or on our Facebook to let us know.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings