Whoops! New York Weatherman Drops “F Bomb” On Live TV [VIDEO]
If you happened to be watching NBC's Today show Thursday morning, you might have heard some colorful language you normally don't hear on live network television.
Now what did he say was in the forecast for today?
The NY Post says the incident happened around 8:17 a.m. when Al Roker cut to weatherman Chris Cimino. Apparently, Cimino wasn't paying attention. It appears Cimino was caught up mid-conversation with someone else, as he never seemed to realize his mic was on.
It’s just a weird f*****g thing, it’s just strange. Um, but I think if I didn’t do that, I wouldn’t have allowed myself...
At this point his mic was cut off. Some viewers took to social media to express their disbelieve. NBC has since apologized, calling the occurrence "inappropriate, unacceptable and has been addressed. We apologize to our viewers.”
Whoops. Mistakes happen.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of Americaís Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America