Would Antonio Brown Be a Good Fit For the New York Jets?
The news broke Tuesday that Antonio Brown and Pittsburgh Steelers President Art Rooney III agreed that it was "time to move on", thus ending ending Brown's tumultuous time with the team.
The big question is where does the 7-time Pro Bowl wide receiver head to next? Could the New York Jets be a potential home for Brown? Jets quarterback San Darnold could use a consistent receiver. On the other hand, do the Jets want to put up with the potential headache Brown could cause? Brown feuded with Pittsburgh teammates, including Ben Roethlisberger.
Another factor is that Brown turns 31 this year, so how many more productive years does he have left?
In nine seasons with the Steelers, Brown caught 837 receptions for 11,207 yards, and 74 touchdowns.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America