You Can Buy A Police Station In The Upper Hudson Valley
If you've ever wanted to own a police station you actually have an opportunity to.
Hudson Valley 360 reports that a former police station in the Hudson Valley is up for sale. Specifically, it's going to auction on Monday, June 10. It will be held at City Hall in Hudson, which is at 520 Warren Street. The auction is at 3 p.m.
According to Hudson Valley 360, the police station is over 4,000 square feet in area. It has a one-story brick and concrete building, and an underground parking garage. The building is pretty outdated, and will most likely need to be gutted.
If you're interested in seeing the building before the auction, you can contact Mayoral Aide Don Moore. He has been scheduling tours of the building ahead of the auction, according to Hudson Valley 360. He can be reached at (518)-828-7217.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America