Your American Girl Doll Could Be Worth Bucks
Did you have an American Girl Doll growing up? Did you ever think that they would be worth money? Truth is, unless you kept the doll in the box along with all of the paperwork, your doll probably isn't worth much, but if you took a bit of care with your doll, it could be worth some money.
The place where you can find out how much your doll is worth is eBay. If you have 'loved your doll' it probably isn't worth more than just a few dollars, but if you have done the following, you could be looking at some serious cash, from USAToday.com:
- The hair has not been cut.
- The face is unmarked.
- The eyes are intact.
- The doll still has the original, clean clothing.
- The doll comes in the original box.
- The doll has been retired.
- Paperwork is available that includes receipts and information cards.
If you are thinking about selling your doll, the Christmas holidays allegedly are the best time, because the more rare something is, the more people will seek it out, looking for the perfect holiday gift, plus collectors will use the, "it's Christmas'' excuse and buy something for themselves.
Do you have an American Girl Doll? Will you ever part with it?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America