Another Poughkeepsie Resident Loses Their Shoes
I'm sad to report that we have another tragic case of a Hudson Valley resident who lost his or her shoes on the side of the road. How the heck does this happen?
I've never understood how one could just lose a pair of shoes on the side of a busy road but here I am, trying to help someone find them. This time, the shoes were found on Titusville Rd near Red Oaks Mill rd.
I need to know the story. Did someone thrown them out the window? Did they fall off the roof of a car?
If these shoes belong to you be sure to go claim them. I hope they're still there.
They look like some fresh new kicks. I'd hate for the rightful owner to be missing them.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America