This Past Weekend I Was Purely Terrified
I haven't been to a haunted house in years but this past weekend was worth the wait.
This past weekend I made the trip to Pure Terror Scream Park in Monroe. It's a haunted park that that opens up every year with only one mission: to scare the pants off of you.
If you know me you know that I love just about everything to do with October activities. I'm big into Halloween and horror movies. I'm one of those weirdos who just loves being scared.
I'm a pretty built guy and I like to think of myself as pretty macho. In the unlikely event that I ever had to fight my way through a zombie apocalypse, I'm not sure that I would do very well.
How do I know this? The action cameras hidden in the park proved it. I'm not going to go through too much details because I don't want to spoil it but if you're a true fan of horror there is something at the park for you.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America