3 Water Parks Close to Us Make National Top 30 List
Thinking about taking a trip, within two hours of the Hudson Valley, to head to a big water park? US News & World Report has released their annual report of the Top 30 Best Water Parks in the US. Here are the three, that made the list, that are closest to the Hudson Valley:
- Darien Lake Splashtown, Darien Lake NY
- Camelbeach Mountain Water Park, Tannersville PA
- The Boardwalk at Hershey Park, Hershey PA
Have you been to any of the above water parks? Is there a park that you like going to that isn't on the above list? What is the one thing that you would recommend everyone bring with them for a day at the water park? List your info in the comment section at the bottom.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America