Where Should 7-Eleven Add Stores in the Hudson Valley?
7-Eleven is continuing to expand their reach in North America, having just closed on a deal to purchase 1,030 Sunoco convenience stores in 17 states. Most of these properties being re-branded into 7-Eleven stores. With that, we have a question for you.
Where would you like a 7-Eleven to be opened in the Hudson Valley? Would you prefer to have a 7-Eleven over a Stewarts Shop or Hess Express? There are over 65,000 7-Eleven stores in the world, we could add a few more locally, right?
Do you want the 7-Eleven to also have gasoline? Or is just the box store enough for you? Let us know.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America