Another New Yorker has Died in The Dominican Republic
We're about to jump right in to summer and everyone seems to be booking their vacations.
We can't ignore the elephant in the room that things are getting scary in the Dominican Republic. Fox News is reporting that yet another person has died while vacationing in the DR.
According to Fox News, Leyla Cox, 53, of New Brighton New York died on June 11th. The website reports that Cox "was found dead of a heart attack in her hotel room."
Cox death comes after 6 other tourist deaths have been reported under similar circumstances.
The FBI is currently investigating all 7 deaths.
The internet is of course at odds. Should people worried about vacationing to the Dominican Republic? Or is this something you should be aware of and just be extra careful anywhere you go on vacation?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America