It’s That Time! Apple Cider Donuts Are Ready, Locations Near You
Apple Cider Donuts. It used to be that you could only get them for about 3 or 4 weeks in the fall, now you might get another two or three weeks to enjoy your favorite fall treat.
While the eating window/opportunity is still 'short' there are a few places here in the Hudson Valley that are known for their awesome Apple Cider Donuts. Do you prefer them with or without cinnamon sugar on them?
In no particular order, here are just a few of the places you can find these yummy circles of deliciousness. Where do you get your cider donuts? Is there a place that should be on the list that isn't? Or is there a place on the list that we need to take off? Let us know in the comments below.
- Apple Bin Farm, 810 Broadway (9W), Ulster Park, NY
- Apple Hill Farm, 124 Route 32 South, New Paltz
- Barton Orchards, 63 Apple Tree Ln Poughquag, NY
- Dubois Farms, 209 Perkinsville Rd., Highland
- Fishkill Farms 9 Fishkill Farm Road Hopewell JCT, NY 12533
- Golden Harvest Farms 3074 US Rt 9 Valatie, NY 12184
- Love Apple Farm 1421 9H, Ghent
- Minards’ Farm, 250 Hurds Rd, Clintondale, NY
- Samascott Orchards, 5 Sunset Avenue, Kinderhook
- Soons Orchards 23 Soons Circle, New Hampton
- Wilklow Orchards 341 Pancake Hollow Rd., Highland
- Minard Farms, New Paltz
- Wrights Farm Market, Gardiner
- Jones Farm, Cornwall
- Kelders Farm, Rte 209, Kerhonkson
- *Vera's Market Place & Garden Center, Cold Spring
- *Meadowbrook Farm, Meyers Corners Rd, Wappingers Falls
- *Adam's Fairacre Farms, all locations
*Allegedly available all year.
Which place is your favorite? Do you think that different places have a different taste to their donuts or are they all pretty much the same flavor and you just need to get them into your mouth and thus into your belly? Come on, tell us! Who has the best?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America