April The Giraffe Expected To Give Birth Soon
April the giraffe, a famous giraffe born in the Catskills, is expecting her fifth calf.
CBS Pittsburgh reports that April the giraffe is pregnant... again! Remember the giraffe cam a couple years ago? That was April the Giraffe who was being watched for her birthing. Now, April is onto baby number five.
We reported this past summer when it was announced that April was pregnant again, but it appears that she is getting closer to giving birth. CBS Pittsburgh says that April is showing signs of delivering the baby in the coming weeks.
April is at the Animal Adventure Park in Harpursville, New York. According to CBS Pittsburgh, they expect April to give birth in early March, rather than later, as originally predicted. But they also admit that they've been wrong before (you know, when they said April would give birth in February but it happened in April).
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America