Baby’s First Word is ‘Alexa’
This just seems creepy to me but this is probably something that we'll start hearing about more and more. As our dependence on technology grows it's only natural that we may start treating Siri and Alexa as part of family.
Google, Siri and Alexa are life savers. Are we relying too heavily on them? So much so that our kids will start using the A-word?
"Alexa, play WRRV"!
According to The Sun, instead of mom or daddy, an English child's first word was "Alexa." Not only could the kid say Alexa but he could also order it as well.
Will we hear more stories like this in the near future?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America