Bannerman Island Set To Host Dracula Performance
Bannerman Island is diversifying their entertainment options and will be putting on the first ever nighttime play on the island. They'll be hosting Theatre on the Road's presentation of Dracula. Dates of the performance include Friday and Saturday nights the next two weekends. The 14th, 15th, 21st and 22nd are show dates and they will most likely all sell out.
The 30-minute cruise on the Hudson will depart from the Beacon waterfront at 6 PM and will include an optional tour of the island when you get there. This is an evening performance so all attendees must have a flashlight or have access to one on your mobile device and you should know that there are 72 steps to get to where you need to go.
All who take the trip get a chance to check out the newly opened Bannerman family residence. You'll also be among the first to ever witness a live play on the island. The return trip is included and will get you back on dry land around 10 PM.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America