Cabs Are Here! The Situation Leaves a Hudson Valley Prison
We no longer have a Situation in the Hudson Valley.
If you remember back to time 8 months ago, you may remember one famous reality star ended up, jailed, in the Hudson Valley.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino of MTV's The Jersey Shore was sentenced to 8 months in prison for tax evasion. That prison just happened to be in our hometown. Sorrentino was doing time in Otisville Federal Correctional Institution in Orange County.
The Situation was in good company in Otisville. It was reported that President Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen and Fyre Festival creator Billy McFarland were both doing time in Otisville as well.
According to ABC7 NY, the cabs are here and The Situation is getting out. He will be released from Otisville today, Thursday, September 12th.
Sorrentino was most recently seen on the newest Jersey Shore installment Jersey Shore Family Vacation.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America