Camp Out in Covered Wagons at This Hudson Valley Campsite
Does camping play a part in your summer tradition? It doesn't matter if it does or doesn't because right here in the Hudson Valley is a fun camping opportunity that will bring you way back when.
If you've ever played the computer game Oregon Trail or enjoy western movies, picture the covered wagons.
You and your guests can camp out (or glamp out, depending on how you look at it) in a covered wagon at the Roscoe Campsite Park.
Each wagon can house 4 guests and runs you $189 a night on the weekends (Friday and Saturday) or $125 on the weeknights (Sunday through Thursday).
Not only can you enjoy camping in covered wagons, tents, RV's and cabins you can also partake in a handful of activities like fishing, kayaking, tubing, hayrides and hanging out with the lamas on the farm.
Will you be camping Oregon Trail style here in the Hudson Valley?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America