Check Your Freezer! Perdue Recalls 68,000 Pounds Chicken Nuggets
Purdue Chicken is recalling 68,000 pounds of ready-to-eat gluten free chicken nuggets. The reason that they are being recalled is because Purdue thinks that they might be contaminated with extraneous wood products.
The nuggets were produced on October 15, 2018. Here is the exact information from the recall notice:
- 22-oz. plastic bag packages of frozen “PERDUE SimplySmart ORGANICS BREADED CHICKEN BREAST NUGGETS GLUTEN FREE” with “Best By: Date 10/25/19” and UPC Bar Code “72745-80656” represented on the label.
If you think that you have these nuggets in your possession, bring them back to where you purchased them for an exchange or full refund. Should you have additional questions you can contact Perdue Consumer Care at (877) 727-3447.
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?