Chocolate Company Hiring For Taste Tester, Who’s In?
There are a few times in your life when you hear about a job that makes you stop and say, this cannot be true. Here is one of those times, promise. Cadbury Chocolates, the home of a bunch of tasty products, including the coveted Cadbury Easter Eggs, is hiring, they need someone to be a product taster.
See, we mentioned this was pretty 'stop you in your tracks worthy.' There are needing a person to try products before they launch in over 150 countries and this 'strenuous' job will only require a weekly commitment of 8 hours per week. The pay is about $14 per hour.
What do you think? Is this the job for you? If you get the gig, can you send us some chocolates? Please? You have until March 8, 2019 to apply for the job.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America