Chocolate-Covered Peeps Arrive in the Hudson Valley
It's a new spin on a classic Easter treat. No one wants to eat plain old Peeps but would it be different if they were dipped in chocolate?
Peeps make an appearance in just about every store around this time of the year, despite being one of America's least favorite candies. Dipped Peeps have just arrived in the Hudson Valley.
If you're not a marshmallow fan, you've got to appreciate a milk chocolate coating entering the mix.
Apparently, the concept isn't new. People have been doing this on their own for years to sweeten their Peep experience.
There are three specific flavors available. You can get a Peep dipped in chocolate, strawberry or maple syrup. These specific ones were found at the CVS in Hopewell, but they've been spotted at different stores throughout the Hudson Valley.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America