Comic Book Lovers From All Over Are Heading to New York City
Are you a comic book fan, especially for Marvel Comics? There is a new exhibit in New York City that will have you in comic geek heaven. The exhibit is called "Art of the Avengers and other Heros" and apparently features the largest collection of comic books and comic book art ever displayed in one location.
The works are on display at the Society of Illustrators, which is located at 128 East 63rd Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues) New York, NY 10065.
According to their website:
The exhibition includes vintage, original comic artwork from all years of Marvel Comics history. The selections illustrate how Marvel’s innovative creative teams initially led by legendary creators Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, kept the Marvel Universe evolving with the times.
The exhibit is on display through October 20, 2018. The cost to see the exhibit is $15, unless you go on Tuesday nights between 5pm and 8pm, then it is free.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America