Could We Have a Record Breaking First Day of Fall?
It's finally here! Fall is officially here in the Hudson Valley.
If you're a fan of fall like me, then you noticed we most definitely did not experience fall-like weather this weekend. It got up to 89 degrees in parts of the Hudson Valley on Sunday.
Where is the crisp fall-like weather?
I don't know the exact answer, but I can tell you..it ain't here today.
According to Hudson Valley Weather, we'll see temps up to 87 degrees around our area. But is it the hottest it's ever been?
Meteorologist Ben Noll says the record is 90 degrees back in 1959.
We'll keep an eye out on the thermometer today, but who knows what the week might bring. All I know is that I would enjoy temps in the low 60 for the time being.
Are you a fall or summer person? Let us know on Facebook.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center