Dead Crow Advisory in Wallkill
It's like a scene out of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds.
On Friday, January 24, the Town of Wallkill Police Department alerted their community to a situation involving dead birds. According to their Facebook page "several dozen dead crows" had been found being the Price Chopper shopping plaza in the Town of Wallkill.
The post explains that the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has been contacted. The DEC has collected samples and has sent them to their pathology unit to determine the cause of death.
If you come across a dead crow the Town of Wallkill Police Department suggests not coming into direct contact with the dead animal and that if you have to handle them you are urged to use gloves.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America