Hudson Valley Had Its Coldest November 13 Ever
If you've stepped outside within the last 48 hours you have probably learned that it's definitely cold in the Hudson Valley. Winter might be here just a little earlier than expected.
Parts of the Hudson Valley were hit with snow earlier this week on Tuesday and now we're dealing with an arctic blast across the state.
According to one of our favorite meteorologist, we may have even broken a record.
It's pretty early on in November, where we are usually expecting a bit of a chill. But it may be a little too chill in the Hudson Valley. Meteorologist Ben Noll is reporting that November 13th, 2019 was the coldest November 13th on record in the H.V.
If you're interested in hearing Ben speak, he'll be visiting his old stomping grounds at Valley Central High School on December 20th. Tickets are on-sale to the public and will be available at the door.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America