Divorce Billboard in New York State Sends Quite a Unique Message
Some drivers along Delaware Avenue might be getting a little distracted by a local divorce service's provocative billboard ad. Okay, so it's not that big of a deal, but We the People's divorce services is out to send a message.
Some say it's a very creative way to advertise. .
NBC reports that the billboard in Albany looks like it's giving you the middle finger as you're driving by. But a closer looks reveals that the extended finger on the sign is actually a ring finger. The finger is next to some words in big black font that read: I'm DONE
Some have commented that the sign is funny, though a few think it's inappropriate for a billboard ad.
Perhaps you or someone you know may require We the People's services soon?
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of Americaís Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America